KVS Online Admission Form 2021-22 Class 1 & 2 to 11 Registration Date: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has provided admission into Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 for the academic session 2021-22. Students can get admission into KVS schools via online & offline mode. Students can get admission into Class 1 through online mode at kvs.gov.in & www.kvsangathan.nic.in. KVS Admission Form (केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन फॉर्म) Notification released. Kendriya Vidyalaya ऑनलाइन फॉर्म लिंक activate from 01 April 2021 . Check the complete details of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 for Class 1 Registration, Login Link, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Required Documents List from the below section.
Latest Update – केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन फॉर्म प्रोसेस कोरोना वायरस महामारी के कारण फिलहाल स्थगित कर दी गई है | ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरने का डायरेक्ट लिंक निचे दिया गया है | एडमिट की पहली लिस्ट की तिथि जल्द ही घोषित की जाएगी |
www.kvsangathan.nic.in Admission 2021-22 Class 1 to 11th
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the KVS Admission Notification in the last week of March 2021. Now students are seeking admission notice and searching online for it. Students who want to get admission into KVS Schools need to submit Admission Form in Online / Offline mode. Students of Class 1 can get admission online and other class students need to submit the application form in offline mode. KVS Online Admission 2021-22 Registration Portal Start on 01 April 2021 and the Last date for online registration is 19 April 2021. Students have to match eligibility conditions to get admission to KVS. We describe the complete process of admission into Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools (Class 1 to Class 12) in the below section. Stay tuned with our portal to get the latest news and updates.
kvs.gov.in Online Admission 2021-22 Details
|Department||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Admission to||Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools|
|Class||Class 1 & 2 to 11|
|Application Form Mode||Online [ For Class 1st ]
Offline [ For Other Classes ]
|Article Category||KVS Admission Form|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 for Class 1 Registration Dates
www.kvsangathan.nic.in admission 2021-22 authority does not announce the admission dates yet. KVS will be releasing the admission schedule very soon in the upcoming few days. After the official release, we will update admission dates here.
|KVS Admission Notification Release Date||04 Week of March 2021|
|Online Registration for Class 1 Start Date||01 April 2021 at 10:00 AM Onwards|
|Online Registration for Class 1 Last Date||19 April 2021 till 07:00 PM|
|Provisional List and waitlist Release Date||1st list on 23 April 2021
2nd list on 30 April 2021 (if seats remain
3rd list on 05 May 2021 (if seats remain
|Provisional select list of candidates (as per priority service category for unreserved seats) Release Date||03 May to 05 May 2021|
|Registration Date for Class 2 Admission||08 April to 15 April 2021|
|Class 2 Admission List Release Date||19 April 2021|
|Admission Dates for Class 2||20 April to 27 April 2021|
|Last date of admission for all classes except class XI.||31 May 2021|
|Registration for admission in class XI||Within 10 days after the declaration of class X results|
|Last date of admission for class – XI||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.|
Admission Process (Class Wise)
Admission to Class 1:
Students can get admission into Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021-22 for Class 1 by fillup an online form. KVS provided admission into Class 1st through a lottery system. Lottery results will be declared on KVS Official Portal only.
Admission to Class 2 to Class 8:
Students need to submit admission forms offline for admission into Class 2 to Class 8. Admission will be provided on the basis of first come first serve. If more applications come from the available seats, then admission will be granted through the lottery system.
Admission to Class 9 & 11:
KVS has conducted the online test for admission into Class 9 and Class 11. Students need to pass the entrance test to get admission into Class 9 & 11.
Admission to Class 10 & 12
KVS will provide admission into Class 10 and Class 12 if seats are available or offered by authorities.
- A child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission for class I.
- A child born on 1st April should also consider for admission.
- Check the Maximum age Limit and Minimum age limit for admission into KVS Schools for various classes from the below section.
|Class||Minimum Age Limit on 31 March||Maximum Age Limit on 31 March|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
Documents Required for KV Admission 2021
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate for Age Proof
- Residence Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport etc.)
- Category Certificate (SC, ST, EWS, OBC, BPL Category)
- Relationship Proof for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Relationship Proof for Grandchildren of KVS Employees.
- Disability Certificate for Handicapped.
- Certificate for Show Number of Transfers.
- Certificate of retirement for Uniformed Defence Employees.
|Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) Category||15%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) Category||25%|
KVS Admission Form 2021-2022 For Class 1 & Class 9
Step 1: Online Registration
- Open the official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Find the Register Button and Click on it.
- Fill up required details (Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID etc). and click on the register button.
- Fill up OTP and Captcha Code.
- Generate ID and Keep Safe to fill up the admission forms.
Step 2: Log in to Fill up the Admission Form
- Login with Registration Number and Captcha Code.
- Fill up the required details in the application form.
- Click on the Next button.
Step 3: Parent Details Fill up
- Fill up complete details of parents of candidates like Father / Mother Name, Nationality, Permanent Address, Occupation, PIN etc.
- Then click on the Next button.
Step 4: Choice Options
- Add your choice of schools (at least three schools).
- Then click on the Next button.
Step 5: Documents Uploading
- Applicants need to upload required documents in PDF or JPG form.
- The file size of the document is not more than 256 KB.
Step 6: Application Form Submission
- Candidates need to click on Agree Button.
- Then submit the application form and Take a printout of it.
Q.1: When will start KVS class 1 Admission Form?
Ans. KVS Admission will be starting on 01 April 2021.
Q.2: How to get admission to KVS Class 5?
Ans. Students can get admission in KVS Class 5 through an offline admission form by contact KV School near you.
|KVS Admission Online Form Link||Available Here|
|KVS Admission Guidelines||Download Here|
|KVS Admission Schedule Notice||Download Here|